A family-driven, team-based treatment model based on 10 Essential Principles:
At CFRP, we offer wraparound team services to
- Families with children at high risk of incarceration;
- Families with children with emotional and behavioral disorders;
- Families with children returning home from residential treatment;
- Vulnerable seniors who need extra support to remain in their homes or with a family member;
- Adults with mental or physical disabilities that jeopardize their ability to live independently;
What does wraparound involve?
- A team of family members, friends and service providers you select;
- A comprehensive assessment of how your family is doing across all domains of your life;
- Comprehensive and coordinated support and therapeutic services;
- Crisis and safety contingency plans;
- Respite for caregivers;
- Facilitated team meetings;
- Plans that are based on your preferences, strengths, risk-factors, needs and priorities.